Carers Week During 8-14 June Focuses On ‘Making Caring Visible’
The theme of Carers Week this year is “Making Caring Visible” https://www.carersweek.org/about-us/making-caring-visible with the aim of helping carers get the information, guidance and support they need by:
• Where to go for advice and information
• Which services can connect carers to a range of support that is available locally
• Making caring visible to friends, family and at work
• Offers the opportunity for carers to share experiences and build new friendships
• Raise awareness amongst the general public.
Look out for local Carers Week events on the Action for Carers website. https://www.actionforcarers.org.uk/get-involved/carers-week-2020/ Events will include crafts, mindfulness, sing-a-long and virtual support group sessions.