We Consult With Spelthorne Borough Council and Surrey County Council on local issues such as:
- Pedestrian Crossings
- Pedestrian/Cycle Shared pathways
- Pavement Licences for Street Furniture
For the Improvement of access to facilities and services for all members of our community in Spelthorne, please use our forum page to let SCAN know if you have issue with:
- Disabled Access to buildings, shopping areas, countryside and leisure services
- Street Furniture, 'A'dvertiisng Boards and other Pavement obstructions
- Obstructed pavements either by badly parked vehicles or overhanging trees,
- crossing points that need dropped kerbs
- buildings or services that are not accessible
If you wish to become a member and/or make donations to SCAN please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
SCAN actively encourages new members, to share and promote our objectives and meetings are open to everyone. Membership is open to any person or group who support the objectives of SCAN. There is a membership fee of £5 per person or voluntary organisation.
If you wish to become a member and/or make donations to SCAN please contact our Treasurer on email@example.com for further information.
Donations can also be made by registering withEasy Fundraising