Nominations for the 2022 Disability Power 100 now open!
Every day of every year, there is incredible work going on to improve the lives of disabled people. Nominating for the Shaw Trust Disability Power 100 is an opportunity to get someone you know recognised for their work in challenging and changing perceptions of disability.
This could be in their local community, changing workplace culture to changing policy at the very top, it may be for other reasons – it all counts! If you know someone who fits the bill, nominate them through the following link https://disabilitypower100.com/nominations/
Entry deadline: 31 March 2022
Please note the entry deadline, this date is final and there will be no extensions provided. Submissions after the deadline will be blocked automatically. Successful entrants will be notified before 31 August.
Your nominee(s) must be resident or registered in the UK.
If you have any questions on the entry process, or require the nomination format in a different format please contact the organisers by email to email@example.com.
You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details.
You can make as many nominations as you like, for any category, as long as they meet the criteria.
The Awardforce Process
Go to this Website https://disabilitypower100.com/nominations/
- Click on the button that says ‘Click to Nominate’ to be taken to the nomination form.
- Create an account or sign in with one of the permitted social platforms like Facebook.
- Make sure you verify your account via the email you receive!
- Fill out the form to complete the nomination.
- To complete your nomination, make sure you click the blue submit entry button once you have filled out all the required fields.
- Share the fact you have nominated on social media.
Don’t forget you can nominate more than one person!